I - REGISTRATION
Attention: Complete your registration form with a valid email address, as all communications related to the Congress will be handled through this email.
II - BUDGET ALLOCATIONS
- Payment will be made solely at the Congress Venue (credit card or cash - R$), according to the dates listed in the registration table.
- Congress materials (folder, scientific program and proceedings) are assured only for pre-registered attendees.
- Congress materials for attendees registering at the venue will depend on availability.
- International registrations will be accepted as bookings. In order to ensure receipt of Congress materials, confirmations must be sent to the local Secretariat up to 24 hours before the start of the event with payment in Brazilian currency, compliant with the Fees Table in effect on the registration confirmation date.
- The receipt with the official data of the event organizer issued by the registration system is the official Congress document. No tax invoices are issued.
- Only registered attendees may pick up Congress materials at the venue.
Payments will not be accepted through official budget allocations.
III - DECLARATIONS
Residents, undergraduate and graduate students must submit declarations issued and signed by the institutions to which they are connected, sent into the Executive Secretariat of the Event through the REGISTERED ATTENDEE AREA
on the event website.
Attendees not submitting category status declarations by the day of the event must pay the difference between the corresponding "Non-Member" registration fee at the event venue.
IV - CANCELLATION / REFUND
- Requests for cancellation will be accepted only when formally submitted through correspondence or email sent to the Congress Secretariat, together with registration data, up to 60 days prior to the event
- Refunds will be issued 60 days after the end of the event withholding 30% of the amount paid
- There will be no refunds for cancellations or withdrawals requested after the stipulated deadline.
- There will be no refunds for registrations in the wrong category
- There will be no refunds for no-shows
- Double registrations will be refunded in accordance with the established schedule, only against receipt of documentary evidence of such double registration.
- Refunds will be paid directly into the bank account of the attendee.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever will any amount be refunded other than as established above.
Assoc. de Doenças Sex. Transm. do Est. do RJ
Banco: Bradesco (237)
Conta Corrente: 0016369-4